As part of e-Governance Initiative of the Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare a Agriculture Information Management System (AIMS) has been launched with the intention of delivering transparent and timely services to farmers. As part of the system, online facility for applying various schemes and services is available for farmers. Click the below links to go to AIMS website to avail the facilities.
- Click Here to go to AIMS website (www.aims.kerala.gov.in) – Use Farmer Login option to register as farmer, then using the registration ID received during registration to Login to AIMS website (www.aims.kerala.gov.in) and then apply for schemes available.
- Use below links to download and read User Manual regarding registration and application facility available in the AIMS website.
- Farmers Registration – Individual – Web Portal – User Manual
- Farmers Registration – Group – Web Portal – User Manual
Royalty to Owners of Cultivable Land
State Crop Insurance Scheme –
- Application for Insuring Crops – Web Portal – User Manual
- Application for Insuring Crops – Mobile Application – User Manual
Natural Calamity Relief Assistance